Contributors

Saturday, November 20, 2010

novel~

u know... when we read novels... we wish our life would be as great as theirs...

the characters in the novel... a fairytale life...

macam perempuan dari keluarga susah kawin dengan laki dari keluarga senang..

atau jumpe ngan laki berlanggar kat LRT... buku terjatuh n laki tu tolong kutipkan buku...

then kawin, happily ever after...


I don’t know why, but I feel like I’m living a fairytale...

I may not have a boyfriend.. never had admirers... not teacher’s favourite.. not from a wealthy family... not as bright as my friends here...

But somehow, I feel like what I have is enough...

I have a really great family.. great friend.. I can’t wish for more...


Ok.. now I don’t know what else to write...

I think I wanna write a novel J

so.. to be continued :)

No comments: