Contributors

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

exams

1. i screwed up my accounting paper. i can say i will get less than 40% for sure. huh. rasa macam nak pengsan dah nie. demam tahap dewa.

2. i dont really like thinking about the possibility that i'll fly. yeah, it's terrifying considering the fact i might not fly if i dont meet my university and sponsor's cut off point. but imagining me being alone there, lebih menakutkan.

3. i'm still trying to adapt befriend with self-centered person. trust me, it's not easy. it cost me tears. and sometimes abang or ayah need to fetch me home just because i cant stand to face that person. or it might be because me myself is a self-centered person and i find it hard to live with a normal person? hurrrmmmmm.... mungkin.

4. i feel lucky to get jawahir as my boarding house. i'm lucky to get the chance knowing my friends here. thanks hana, mira and madihah. you guys are great :D

5. you never know how it feel and what you would do if you never been in her/his shoe. so, dont simply say what her/his reaction was wrong or inappropriate. or at least dont say it on her/his face.

urrggghhhhh... i have econs paper tomorrow. nak tido dulu untuk dapatkan tenaga balik. rasa macam nak separuh mati demam.

so.. to be continued :)

No comments: