Contributors

Thursday, March 17, 2011

flaw

sekadar gamba hiasan :D she was in 5 different newspapers for that day :) my baby sister

Bak kata philosopher nabila from Moscow who currently doing medic which has nothing to do with philosophy.

"someone else is swallowing your flaw as you are swallowing her/his flaw"

Can I chew it first? Only then I swallow. It’s is hard to swallow a big piece of flaw.

What she said somehow ease me. She said, we are not angle. Try to learn to give and take.

I’m still in the process becoming immune to her/his particular flaw. Can I take vaccine? So that I don’t need to go through the pain.

Ok, I exaggerating. He/she isn’t that bad. And right now, I’m doing totally fine with him/her. I’m still trying to forget what he/she did to me.

He/she was the first person did that to me. I’ve never felt that small being yelled at.


so.. to be continued :)

No comments: